With a strong promising economic scene and a high quality life, Turkey has become one of the first destination that comes to mind when talking about taking a citizenship; especially for investors who seek to invest in this beautiful country.
Looking forward to live the high quality Turkey provides, or to get the Turkish passport, one of the most forty strongest passports in the world.
With the new investment laws that the Turkish government modified over the last couple of years, getting the Turkish citizenship became easier than before; though, in terms of investment to obtain the Turkish citizenship, there are some requirements that have to be checked.
Acquiring the Turkish citizenship by investment
A foreigner who meets any of the following conditions may acquire Turkish citizenship by the decision of the President within the scope of paragraph (b) of the first paragraph of Article 12 of the Law.
- It is determined by the Ministry of Industry and Technology that it has invested at least 500.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign exchange or equivalent Turkish Lira fixed capital investment.
- Determined by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization that it has purchased at least 250,000 US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira on condition that it is not sold for immovable title deed records for three years.
- The Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services, determines that he employs at least 50 Turkish people.
- At least 500,000 US dollars or its equivalent in foreign currency or Turkish lira equivalent of the amount of deposits they must keep the deposit banks operating in Turkey for three years as determined by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency.
- It’s determined by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance, which has purchased at least 500,000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Liras on the condition that the government borrowing instruments are kept for three years.
- The Capital Markets Board of Turkey has purchased at least 500.000 USD or equivalent foreign exchange or equivalent Turkish Lira real estate mutual fund participation share or venture capital investment fund participation share provided, which it holds at least three years.
Documents required from applicants applying for Turkish citizenships
- Title deed or purchase contract provided that it is attached to the initial (Taboo).
- Power of attorney by the investor and wife.
- Six photographs of the investor and two photographs of the wife.
- 3 copies of passport translation and notarized by Notary.
- Translation of the passport of the wife and children under 18 years of age and its attestation at the notary public.
- A copy of the residence permit in Turkey, if any.
- Marriage contract certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the investor is resident and translated from the Turkish Embassy.
- A document highlighting the civil status certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Turkish Embassy and translated in Turkish.
- Birth certificate of the investor, wife and children under 18 years old, certified by the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Turkish Embassy and translated in Turkish.
- Family book certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Turkish Embassy.
According to the latest reaches, Turkish Citizenship by Investment program is by far one of the best programs in the world if you compared on what you invest and what you get. Below, we have listed some benefits.
The Benefits of the Turkish citizenships
- Full citizenship granted following background check plus Turkish Citizenship and Passport delivered quickly within 4-6 months only.
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World, Visa-Free Travel for 115 countries for normal Red Passport. For business people, 155 visa-free countries including all EU and more with the Green Passport.
- No Minimum Residency required.
- Ownership of one of the Top 40 Passports in the World.
- Turkish passport has 10-year validity and is renewable for life.
- Turkey Identity Card included.
- Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members, included.
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships.
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided.
- High Quality life